- https://www.lexiacore5.com/ Reading
- https://login.i-ready.com/ (use K-1 login box) Math
- https://www.abcmouse.com/ Reading and Math
- https://www.starfall.com/h/ Reading and Math
- https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/ Reading
- https://www.getepic.com/ Reading
- https://xtramath.org/#/home/index Math Fact Practice
These activities can be used to practice a variety of skills. Just plug in the letter, sight word, CVC word, number, math fact, etc. that your child is working on.
- Tic Tac Toe
- Write the desired skill on disposable cups. Hide an object under 1 cup. Your child will read what is on each cup to guess where the object is hiding.
- Write the skill on paper, index cards, or sticky notes. Read what is on one of the papers and have your child swat it with a fly swatter or their hand.
- Make a hopscotch board with sidewalk chalk. Write the skill inside for your child to practice as they hop.
- Write the skill on paper and hide them around the house for your child to find.
- Play basketball. Write each skill on a separate piece of scratch paper. After your child reads the paper, he/she can crumple it up and shoot it into the garbage can.
- Tape the skill to the ceiling and turn off the lights. Use a flashlight to read them.
- Make a Memory matching game. These cards can also be used to play Go Fish.